As a digital media manager, you should be able to:
- Define campaign strategies on all digital media platform
- Social: Facebook advertising, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn ads
- Search: Google Ads
- Video: Display, Youtube, native ads
- Other: Gmail, WhatsApp, Waze and all other new advertising network such as Proximus TV.
- Provide recommendations for campaign structuring, targeting, budgets, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid media campaigns in accordance with client goals.
- Build strong relationships with clients
As a responsible of media expenses, you should:
- Communicate to your team the development and timelines of the coming campaign and organize the work. You have strong skills in project management
- Provide oversight and work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards (such as Google Analytics), reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate results and performance of running campaign to make sure our clients receive the highest quality in strategy and operation matching is media budget.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly clients’ reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Be able to present and defend orientations and results to our clients
As a media team manager, you will manage & train a team of 2 persons
The successful applicant:
- You are passionate about digital marketing
- You are a successful digital campaign strategist
- You can think out of the box and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You want to be part of a management team and you are very good at taking strategic decisions
- You are ambitious and want to become our head of digital media
- You have about 3-5 years’ experience in Digital Advertising: Social, Search, Video and new media
- You are fluent in English, native in Dutch and/or French.
- Experience working with popular ads’ platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc).
- You hold abilities to analyze data from search engines, business manager or other ad tools, analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Makes convincing presentations, deals with client’s questions, and demonstrates confidence in your knowledge;
- Google Search certified / Facebook Blue print certified
- Eager to learn and to share knowledge;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
What we offer:
- Key position in the agency
- A strong position in a dynamic environment, where everything is possible
- Be part of the management team
- The possibility to innovate and develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- Attend regular trainings offered
- Working for prestigious clients
- Big growth potential
- Amazing working environment
- Nice team
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Send us your application documents at email@example.com